IPStudies will be attending the 2014 London IP summit, Oct 13-14, in London City.
The LPS – London IP Summit, chaired by Stephen Pattison of ARM Holdings Plc, is an established annual meeting for IP regulators, policy makers, Board-level IP managers, as well as IP experts, litigators, investors and their advisers in a dialogue designed to address and to discuss best practices and solutions to enhance global, regional and national IP management strategies.
This summit is an exclusive, IP experts only, meeting and for the first time will apply Chatham House Rule*, offering safe and secure environment to speakers and to attendees in order to encourage openness and sharing of information. Participation at the event is by invitation only.
* When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
2014 Summit Topics:
- IP governance in a globalised world
- IP strategy – a proxy for sustainability
- Building IP monetization strategy to align with corporate growth
- Pressures on generating high yielding IP portfolios
- IP Enforcement-challenges and trends IP as an asset class.IP assets – the new route to corporate finance
- New and innovative strategies for protecting your IP – risk, integrity and security. Understanding the complexities of the IP ecosystem
- IP transactions and update on future deal flow
- The digital debate – a focus on software IP